Welcome to Cassel Care, LLC Transportation
Cassel Care, LLC provides Non-Medical Transportation in Erie County. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 6:00am - 5:00pm, weekends and after hour transportation evaluated on a per client basis. We currently do not offer wheelchair accessible vehicles.
Rules for Riding
- All passengers must wear a seat belt.
- No eating or drinking while being transported.
- Clients may use phones or music devices as long as they have on headphones, earbuds etc.
- No animals or support staff will be transported without prior authorization.
- Tabaco, alcohol, drugs & unlawful weapons are prohibited on all Cassel Care, LLC property.
- Treat all passengers and staff with respect and kindness.
- All clients vaccinated or unvaccinated must wear a mask.
- Please cancel transport services if client is sick.
- Riders need to be ready for transport 15 minutes before and after scheduled ride time. Riders will have up to 5 minutes to enter the transport vehicle upon arrival. Transport staff will make an attempt to call prior to leaving.
- Three or more non-scheduled cancellations or no shows in a 30 day period will result in an internal review and may result in suspension or cancellation of transport services.
- All cancellations must be at least 2 hours in advance.
- Advanced reservations are required for transportation.
- Cassel Care, LLC will make every attempt to contact a rider about cancelled rides due to inclement weather. Also, please check our Cassel Care, LLC Facebook page for updates www.facebook.com/casselcare/. In the case of a Level 3 snow emergency all rides will be cancelled.
Please call 419-656-7012 for all Cassel Care, LLC Transportation needs, please leave a voicemail if no answer.